Corporate and Business Sponsors
All donations are gratefully accepted and are tax deductible. Hot Springs Community Band, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
If you are interested in supporting the Hot Springs Community Band program and activities, we would be very grateful for your support. There are varying levels of corporate and business sponsorships to fit your budget and interests, whether providing a one-time contribution, sponsoring one of our concerts, or recurring support contributions. Please use the "Support Us" button at the bottom of this webpage. For more information, please call the Band president Bruce Harvey, 501-922-8641, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org You may wish instead to contact us using the contact form.
We are very pleased to announce our current list of
2018 Corporate/Business sponsors:
* Community First Trust Company
William Kerst, President and CEO http://www.communityfirsttrust.com/
* Arkansas Community Foundation http://www.arcf.org
* Community of Joy Lutheran Church, HSV
Intentional Interim Pastor Bill Sappenfield http://www.community-of-joy.org/
* Crooks Music Service Mr. Bill Crook owner & operator 2024 Central Avenue Hot Springs
* Dan Yoakum of Yoakum, Lovell & Company, PLC Benton, Arkansas
* Goslee Printing, Inc. Cheryl Goslee owner and operator
* Hays Rentals Hot Springs
* Hot Springs/HSV Arkansas Symphony Guild
Suzanne Babbie, president https://symphonyguild.wildapricot.org/
* Kiwanis Club of Greater Hot Springs Village
Mark Alspaugh, President https://www.facebook.com/kiwanisghsv/
* KVRE-FM Radio Caddo Broadcasting 92.9 fm Hot Springs Village
Tom and Polly Nichols, co-owners https://www.kvre929fm.com/
* National Park College
Dr. John Hogan, President www.np.edu
* ReMax Realty of Hot Springs Village
Clara Nicolosi, owner http://www.hotspringsvillagehouses.com/
* "Visit Hot Springs" (formerly the Hot Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau)
Steve Arrison, CEO http://www.hotsprings.org/
Please help us thank these dedicated sponsors by giving them your business and let them know how much you appreciate their supporting the Hot Springs Community Band.
For information on how to become a HSCB corporate sponsor,
please submit the form below:
The Hot Springs Concert Band is grateful for the support of our sponsors.