Corporate and Business Sponsors
All donations are gratefully accepted and are tax deductible. Hot Springs Community Band, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
If you are interested in supporting the Hot Springs Community Band program and activities, we would be very grateful for your support. There are varying levels of corporate and business sponsorships to fit your budget and interests, whether providing a one-time contribution, sponsoring one of our concerts, or recurring support contributions. Please use the "Support Us" button at the bottom of this webpage. For more information, please call band president Kathleen Hendricks, 901-508-8769, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may wish instead to contact us using the contact form.
We are very pleased to announce our 2022 Corporate/Business sponsors:
* Arkansas Arts Council
** Community First Trust Company
William Kerst, President and CEO http://www.communityfirsttrust.com/
* Dan Yoakum of Yoakum, Lovell & Company, PLC Benton, Arkansas
* F. Thomas Curry, Attorney at Law
* Fountain Lake Schools
* Hot Springs / Hot Springs Village Symphony Guild
Suzanne Babbie, president https://www.symphonyguild.org/
* KVRE-FM Radio Caddo Broadcasting 92.9 fm Hot Springs Village
Tom and Polly Nichols, co-owners https://www.kvre929fm.com/
* Lakeside High School Band
* Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences and the Arts
* Pinnacle Place Storage
1852 Higdon Ferry Road https://pinnacleplacestorage.com
* "Visit Hot Springs" (formerly the Hot Springs Convention and Visitors Bureau)
Steve Arrison, CEO http://www.hotsprings.org/
* Young's Lakeshore RV Resort
Please help us thank these dedicated sponsors by giving them your business.
Let them know how much you appreciate their supporting the Hot Springs Community Band.
For information on how to become a HSCB corporate sponsor,
please submit the form below:
The Hot Springs Concert Band is grateful for the support of our sponsors.